When guests come we always feel that to make something which impress the guest. I really like to do that. So to this simple seera I made it colourful seera. It looks really attractive and tasty to eat also. So let’s see the ingredients
For yellow colour seera
- semolina ( suji or rava ) ¼ cup
- sugar 4 tbsp
- ghee 1 tbsp
- water 2/3 cup
- yellow colour a pinch
- nuts finally chopped of your choice
For red colour seera, same like the yellow seera but instead of yellow colour use red colour
· In a non stick kadai add ghee, water, sugar and red colour mix well till sugar dissolve.
· When the water starts bubbling add semolina slowly without lamps.
· Keep on stirring continuously till water absorbs.
· Let it cool.
· Again make the red colour seera let it cool. (Both the colour seera make separately).
How to place seera in mini muffin tray:
· First fill the yellow colour seera into the muffin tray (as show in photo).
· Spread the finely chopped nuts.
· Then at the top fill red colour seera (as show in photo).
· Keep in room temperature for at least 1 hour
· Then turn down wards the muffin tray and with the pointed knife flap down in to the plate.
And serve it…I am sure your guess will really be impressed.