Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mushroom Fry



I never used to like mushroom…but when I been to my mother place she made it for me..When I tasted…it was really yummy…then I can’t stop eating it…mom thank you for the recipe…J…now let’s look at the ingredients….
INGREDIENTS:
1.     Mushroom small 1 pack sliced
2.     Onion 1 small finely chopped
3.     Ginger and garlic paste ½ tsp
4.     Red chilli powder  ½ tsp
5.     Capsicum  ½ cubed
6.     Pepper powder a pinch or according to your taste
7.     Spring onion 1 Tbsp
8.     Salt to taste
9.     Lemon juice 1 tsp
10.   Oil 2 to 3 Tbsp
METHOD:
·      In a bowl mix no 1 to 5  and keep for 5 minutes
·      Then in a pan add oil then pour the mushroom mixture and salt and fry in medium heat
·      When all the water is dry add pepper powder and fry well till mushroom change its colour
·      Then end add spring onion and lemon juice and switch off the gas
·      Mushroom fry is ready to eat


2 comments:

Please leave your comments!!