I like to try all different variety of chicken curries also like my dish should be made quickly and tasty to eat. So this green chicken curry is the best…..!!!!!
1. Chicken ½ kg
2. Onion 1
3. Tomatoes 1 small
4. Ginger and garlic paste 1Tbsp
5. Green chillies 2(slit)
6. Curry leaves few
8. Cashew nut paste ½ cup or thick coconut milk1 cup
INGREDIENTS FOR THE GREEN PASTE:
1. Coriander powder 2Tsp
2. Turmeric powder 1 tsp
3. Jeera powder ½ tsp
4. Green chillies 2
5. Mint leaves 1Tbsp
6. Coriander leaves 3Tbsp
7. Kusturi meth 1tsp
8. Whole spices (cinnamon stick1,cloves 2)
9. Yoghurt 3Tbs
10. Water 1 cup
· Mix all the ingredients for the green paste in a grinder with 1 cup of water and make a paste.
· In a wok add oil add onion, green chillies curry leaves and fry till light brown. After that add ginger, garlic paste..sauté for 1 min and add tomatoes fry till soft.
· Then add the green paste mix well and when it starts bubbling add chicken and salt. Cover and cook till chicken is done.(can use little water)
· After the chicken is done add cashew nut paste or thick coconut milk and heat for more 5 mins.
· Garnish with coriander leaves and garam masala powder.