Thursday, May 5, 2011

My First Blog - Bread Fingers

This is my first blog. I am really interested in recipes and cooking. So the first one is my own creation which i tried today. This is called Bread Fingers - A quick snack for children especially those do not like spicy stufff!!



 Ingredients:
  • Bread slices
  • Egg
  • Bread Crumbs
  • Salt n Pepper
  • Oil/Ghee
Method:

  • Cut the corners of the bread and make into 2 or 3 pieces
  • Beat the egg, add salt and pepper
  • Dip the bread in to the egg mixture and coat the bread crumbs
  • Shallow fry with little oil/ghee
That's it...!! It is yummie and ready to eat.

This is a snack which usually make for my daughter when she comes back from school.
Try and let me know whehter you like it or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!!