Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Egg Shape Pudding




Hi friends..This pudding is nothing but the caramel custard..I only give it a twist to it….when  ever I used to make egg curry or baking I used to collect all the egg shell s. wash it and store it in fridge…and simply for a fun I made caramel custard and pour to this egg shell and later when I peeled  it was wooow..So cute my kids really enjoyed eating this cute little egg shape pudding…
INDREDIENTS:
1.     Caramel custard powder 1 pack (for almost 7 egg shells)
I USED ROYAL BRAND YOU CAN USE ANY ONE
METHOD:
·    Wash and clean egg shells

·    Make caramel custard as per in the pack

·    With the help of egg holder place all the egg shells


·     Pour the caramel to egg each egg shells


·     Then pour the custard


·    And refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours

·     Then slowly peel of the eggshells

·     Cute little egg shape pudding id ready to serve


4 comments:

Please leave your comments!!